If you’re reading this, you’ve either already used Alibaba.com or are at least familiar with the website. Often users on Alibaba.com have one sole purpose and that’s to find a good supplier, who they can trust and hopefully build a relationship with. But how do you ensure the quality of supplier’s factory or if the products they’re building are up to your satisfaction, without having to actually travel overseas?
Using Alibaba.com’s Inspection Service, you can have your order inspected by professional third-party independent inspectors and inspection companies listed on Alibaba.com. These inspectors will visit the manufacturing and/or port facilities anywhere in China and provide reports, including photos, to certify that the goods being produced and shipped meet quality standards.
With Alibaba.com’s Inspection Service, you get access to hundreds of reliable inspectors, plus the confidence of our secure payment options to pay them.
Here’s how it works:
- Find inspectors based on your supplier’s location.
- Select the type of inspection that meets your price and quality needs, such as Factory Audit, Container Loading Check, During Production Inspection, etc.
- View inspector ratings from previous Alibaba.com buyers and their completed transactions.
- Order your inspection service and pay the inspector using Alibaba.com’s Secure Payment Service
- The chosen inspector will visit your supplier, create a report based on your request, and upload it to Alibaba.com for you to review.
- Once you confirm you have received the report, your payment will be released to the inspector.
Ready to hire an inspector? Visit http://inspection.alibaba.com.