The Provisional Measures of China Customs on Enterprise Credit Management (the Credit Measures as provided in GACC Decree No.225), promulgated on October 8, 2014, will enter into force on December 1, 2014. Relevant matters are hereby announced:
1. Under China Customs enterprise-rating system, as from December 1, 2014, the AA-graded enterprises will be transited to advanced accredited enterprises; the A-graded enterprises will be transited to normal accredited enterprises; the B-graded enterprises will be transited to normal creditable enterprises; regarding the C/D-graded enterprises, the Customs will re-determine their credit standing as per the Credit Measures. Where the C/D-graded are re-determined to be non-creditable enterprises, the credit-rating duration will be the same as their C/D grade.
The accredited enterprises may, on the strength of their legal AA/A-grade certificate, apply to the Customs for the Accredited Enterprise Certificate.
2. The Customs will, as per the Enterprise Credit Information Announcement List (see the Annex), publicize enterprise credit information over the announcing platform at http://credit.customs.gov.cn.
3. The citizens, legal persons or other organizations having objection to the announced credit information shall submit corresponding written explanations or evidences.
4. Where the accredited ratings are adjusted, the enterprises shall return their original Accredited Enterprise Certificates to the Customs; otherwise, the Customs will declare invalid the original Certificates. Where the Certificate is lost by the enterprises, they may apply for re-issuance of a new one.
5. During the accreditation process, the Customs will allow enterprises to make improvement within the time limit (at most 90 days) prescribed by the Customs, and the improvement time span will not be counted into the accreditation duration.
6. In the Credit Measures and the Customs Standards on Accreditation of Enterprises, the phrase "within one year" concerning credit-rating adjustment will be counted as follows:
Where the rating is upgraded to an accredited enterprise, the time shall be retrospected by 12 months from the date when the Customs accepts the enterprise's application; where the rating is downgraded, the time shall be retrospected by 12 months from the date when the Customs issues the latest penalty notice to the enterprise.
This Announcement shall enter into force on December 1, 2014.
Annex: Enterprise Credit Information Announcement List (omitted)
General Administration of Customs of China (GACC)
November 19, 2014