Why won‘t some ads created for the U.S. market be legally cleared in Canada What are some of the key Canadian watch-outs How do you run an advertising campaign without running afoul of the unique laws of Québec
These resources examine and clarify some of the most critical considerations for U.S. marketers looking to advertise in Canada; and with a special emphasis on creating cross-border campaigns and the complexities of the Québec marketplace, provide actionable and easy-to-understand insight into the Canadian advertising market.
- Everything you Always Wanted to Know about Advertising in Canada but were Afraid to Ask
- Checklist of Distinctly Canadian Issues
- Advertising in Canada
- Bill C-32: Proposed Revisions to the Copyright Act
- Advertising Law: Some Uniquely Canadian Issues (Video)
- Advertising Law: Some Uniquely Canadian Issues (Article)
- Watch the Advertising and Marketing Law Webinar
NOT LEGAL ADVICE. Information made available on the Web site in any form is for information purposes only. It is not, and should not be taken as legal advice. You should not rely on, or take or fail to take any action, based upon this information. Never disregard professional legal advice or delay in seeking legal advice because of something you have read on this Web site. Gowlings professionals will be pleased to discuss resolutions to specific legal concerns you may have.