In this seminar, our panel of industry experts presents the latest developments and strategies on combating fraud and foreign corrupt practices from both a domestic and global perspective.
Topics covered will include:
1. Foreign Corrupt Practices
- Comparing the U.S. and U.K. statutes to Canadian legislation
- Risk assessments before problems begin
- Risk management when dealing with third-party consultants and agents and for facilitation payments
- An insurer’s perspective on FCP risks and losses and available insurance coverage
2. Fraud Prevention and Recovery
- Fraud loss experience in Canada and internationally
- Fraud prevention from the viewpoint of in-house counsel and external counsel
- Fraud prevention through accounting controls
- Fraud recovery strategies from a litigation viewpoint
- Securing the Evidence to Support the Recovery Strategy
Watch the seminar now:
NOT LEGAL ADVICE. Information made available on the Web site in any form is for information purposes only. It is not, and should not be taken as legal advice. You should not rely on, or take or fail to take any action, based upon this information. Never disregard professional legal advice or delay in seeking legal advice because of something you have read on this Web site. Gowlings professionals will be pleased to discuss resolutions to specific legal concerns you may have.