Duration: 1 hour.
While the Russian IP landscape may seem daunting, a lot has changed in the last few years. In this webcast, we’ll demystify Russia and the CIS and explain the essential steps you need to take to ensure that protection of IP assets is optimized in this unique and sometimes challenging jurisdiction.
This webinar is for in house counsel and law firm professionals interested in Russian IP issues.
- The current legal framework for Russian IP
- Russian and Eurasian Patents, including:
- what is considered patentable
- the various types of patents that exist
- the length and cost of the process
- Russian trade-marks, including:
- how trade-marks can be protected
- an overview of the process for obtaining a trade-mark
- ways in which a trade-mark can be lost in Russia
- How the Russian courts work and how IP rights are enforced in Russia
NOT LEGAL ADVICE. Information made available on the Web site in any form is for information purposes only. It is not, and should not be taken as legal advice. You should not rely on, or take or fail to take any action, based upon this information. Never disregard professional legal advice or delay in seeking legal advice because of something you have read on this Web site. Gowlings professionals will be pleased to discuss resolutions to specific legal concerns you may have.