On Tuesday morning (in 2 days), the Sourcing Forum of the European Chamber of Commerce in China will hold this seminar in Shenzhen:
How we hire, train, and evaluate our internal QC inspectors:
Experience sharing in inspectors management.
Two speakers, from local buying offices, will share their experiences.
After that, I will be moderating a panel discussion with these 2 speakers, and with Hubert from AKA Outspring (who trains inspectors).
We will focus on these general topics:
- What profiles we try to hire as internal inspectors;
- How we train our internal inspectors;
- How we manage our internal inspectors, and what documents guide them in their work;
- How we evaluate and reward our internal inspectors, to keep them in the long run;
- What type of problems we have had with internal inspectors, and what we do to avoid them.
And we will also try to go more in depth:
- Do your inspectors only do inspections How to manage seasonal productions
- Do you have a QC department, totally separate from the merchandisers/purchasers
- Do you send merchandisers/purchasers in inspection from time to time Regularly Never
- Do your inspectors give advice to the factory on the way to correct quality problems How does this work
- Where do problems come from Negligence and laziness Repeated contact with the same suppliers Insufficient training Loose guidelines and imprecise checklist
To attend this event, go to this page!
I hope to see you there.
by Renaud Anjoran on 15 September 2013