• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community
Buyer Community> Trade Intelligence> international trade special> Form E29B, Temporary Admission Permit â Form Requirements
Source: Goverment Websites

Form E29B, Temporary Admission Permit â Form Requirements

Published: 25 Jul 2010 18:47:43 PST
  1. This Customs Notice is to announce that, beginning January 1, 2010, the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) will no longer accept the Temporary Admission Permit, Form E29B when printed on forms which consist of coloured sheets separated by carbon paper.
  2. The Form E29B (PDF, 507KB) must still be submitted to the CBSA in hard copy. If the form is completed by hand, it must be submitted on legal size paper. If the form is completed electronically, it may be submitted on letter sized paper.
  3. Additional information on how to complete this form is available in Memorandum D8-1-4, Form E29B, Temporary Importations Permit.
  4. For further information, please contact:

    Trade Incentives and Refunds Unit
    Tariff Policy Division
    Trade Programs Directorate
    Admissibility Branch
    Canada Border Services Agency
    150 Isabella Street, 8th floor
    Ottawa, Ontario  K1A 0L8

    Telephone: 613-957-0025
    Facsimile: 613-952-3971

Source from: http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/cn-ad/cn09-006-eng.html

Share this post:
Related Article
Most Popular