Chile is the longest country in the world, with more than 4,300 km long surrounded by climatic and geographical contrasts. To the north, it has the driest desert on the planet, to the extreme south deep fjords, to the east the Andes Mountain where major deposits of metallic minerals can be found, to the west the Pacific Ocean with its islands and a great variety of flora and fauna such as red algae, chlorophytes, seaweed, dinoflagellatas, diatoms, corals, snails, mollusks, cephalopods, and fish. In addition to its Patagonian region and transverse valleys of the central zone, containing the widest flora and fauna of the continent.
All these natural benefits, linked to a sustainable constant innovation, technological development and quality control, define us as an international supplier of natural cosmetics with high export potential.
The cosmetics industry in Chile is composed by chemical laboratories in addition to small and medium companies that make products such as compact makeup, powder, facial creams, hair care, sun care, oils, gels, ointments, among others.
We can classify the industry in two major areas: Traditional Cosmetics and Natural Cosmetics, it is in the latter where we find a rich and unique variety of products with export commodities, made through natural and ancient techniques, under the highest international standards with stringent processes covering all aspects of the production chain to ensure that the integrity of the raw material remains, from seeds, cultivation, harvesting, storage, transportation and processing to obtain the finished product.
The following natural products are noted as raw materials:
- Copper formulas of certified purity over 98.8% to fight cellular aging
- Extracts of wine, grape and avocado oil that provide vitamin A, C, E, D, B6 and panthenol
- Extracts and oils of Rosehip as a cell regenerator
- Snail slime with antioxidant purposes
- Seaweeds as a basis for modeling and exfoliate tissue structures
- Maqui, myrtle, olive, matico, donkey milk and cannabis extract as nutrients and firming products.
- Emu oil with healing purposes, among others.